You Are Among The Elite!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ahmadinejad Is A Caricature Of Himself

I was initially appalled that this moron would be speaking at the U.N. and at Columbia University. I thought that is was disgusting that anyone would give a forum to this guy who is homicidal, genocidal, denies the Holocaust, hates Santa Claus, probably wets the bed, wants to eradicate Israel, kills Americans, and thinks that I give a rat's behind about his opinion of anything.

I was wrong, to a degree. While Ahmadinejad is indeed all the things I mentioned, he was a joke yesterday. I don't see how anyone sat and listened to his "speech" with a straight face. He is the little guy who always has big friends willing to beat you up because he got his feelings hurt. He is a guy who has a Napoleon complex because despite his culture once being the world's leader in mathematics and science, they apparently got complacent and haven't advanced since the 7th century.

The biggest punch line in this Iranian caricature was denying that Iran has homosexuals. The debate about homosexuality won't be discussed here, but the absurdity that his culture is so pristine that they have no homosexuals, yet keep their women in chains, is enough to send me to tears in laughter.

The guy is a fruitcake. I think we should give him his own cable show, so that everyone can see him every week. One thing that can't be overlooked is that he is terribly dangerous because of his ridiculous opinions. When the little guy wants to throw a tantrum, his big friends start looking for an opportunity to do violence.

My opinion? In 2002 we should have sent all of our big guys to his beachfront, and beat them up first.

3 Posts From Readers:

WomanHonorThyself said...

sick sick sick!!!

Dardin Soto said...

I've been saying for a few days that having him make a _________ (fill the blank) of himself was the best way for common people to see him without the filter of media editing. I'm just sorry they did not wing an apple pie his way like they did Ann Coulter.....

Anonymous said...

He made himself look like an idiot, confirming our opinions of him quite nicely. I like your description of him....a fruitcake! It fits perfectly. LOL

Other Stuff