You Are Among The Elite!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

8-2

Our baseball team is 8-2 for the year, with both losses coming to the same team. We play them again Wednesday night for first place in our league.

Who knew six year old baseball would be so much fun? I don't know about him, but I am having a blast. A couple weeks ago he got the game ball for 1 triple, 2 doubles, and 4 RBI. He also made two great stops to hold doubles to singles, and tagged a runner out at 2nd.

I can't wait to update Thursday. Win or lose, my son has his first rivalry....

4 Posts From Readers:

rockync said...

I had four boys and I loved little league!!!! The most spectacular plays and stupendous blunders -- lots better than watching professional sports. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your boys! Being a hockey fan, I like watching little ones skate around looking like little Michelin Men.

Robert said...

I was so wrong. Our game is tonight, and this is goning to be a great one! Our first loss was a 14-13 heartbreakers, and the second was a pretty convincing defeat 15-7. Our lowest run production other than that one game was 14, and our highest 23. We have an awesome offenvie team, but theirs is a defensive team. It has made for a great matchup.

yeah, watching 6 year olds sure beats watching the pros. Coaching six year olds is its own reward.

BB, never understood the game. Of course, there is one zamboni in Alabama, and no kid ever spent his winter ice skating on a frozen pond. Pigskin, however, is a birthright.

Robert said...

If you want to take a look at our league, go to www.cityofhelena.org

On the left choose City Departmenrs, Parks and Recreation,Baseball, 6 boys, and on the list we are R6-4, the Transformers.

The Monday 5/5 game should be an 18-10 win.

Other Stuff