You Are Among The Elite!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My First Award!





From Jenn at Conservative Chic. I am humbled, and would like to thank the many small people who brought me here.


I will try and earn one for next year too!

3 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

Ahem.

I'm 5 feet 6 1/2 inches tall.

That's taller than the average American woman, but still way shorter than the average woman from the Netherlands.

I do not qualify as one of your "small" people who helped you win this prestigious award.
I contribute here as one of your "taller than average" people.

Nevertheless, I congratulate you on your achievement.

Swampcracker said...

For those of us who may be "shorter" than average (myself included), take heed: We are LARGER THAN LIFE.

Robert said...

M'ady, I meant no offense toward your physical stature. My reference was more along the lines of "superiority of talent".

However, I have taken notes and will have my people call your people and we can work out an arrangement....ROFL

Other Stuff