You Are Among The Elite!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Can History Repeat Itself?

Tonight my Auburn Tigers travel to Baton Rouge to take on LSU in what will be a fantastic game. Auburn has come alive in the SEC and the winner of this game contols it's own destiny in the SEC Western Division.

I am posting this video, and if you are a football fan you should watch it. It is the September 17, 1994 Auburn/LSU game in Auburn. I was at this game as I am at most of them, but I consider this game the best Auburn comeback in our history. FIVE 4th quarter interceptions, three for touchdowns, that led us to a slim victory.

I hope we don't have to rely on a performance like this tonight, but if that is what it takes, so be it. ESPN at 700 pm central time if you want to watch!

2 Posts From Readers:

Obob said...

I shall repeat myself then,
war eagle

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I'm not much of a football fan so I don't have a fav team, but you sound very excited about it so I hope it's a good game and that you get to enjoy it.

Other Stuff