You Are Among The Elite!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Liberals Are A Bunch Of Toddlers

I have a developmentally delayed daughter. She is my heartbeat, and there is nothing that I could possible love more than her. She also has a trait that drives me up a wall, even though it is partially my fault because I spoil her to no end.

When she doesn't get her way, she throws a tantrum. I know, all kids do it, but it is especially frustrating because she doesn't always understand why I won't let something happen. Liberals are like this more often than I care to see.

The President appointed a new ambassador to Belgium, which isn't exactly the most crucial post in international relations. He did it with a recess appointment for two reasons. First, the dems had a proverbial cow because Ambassador Fox donated money to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth which is the group that asserted that John Kerry was a slug when it came to his military service.Secondly, the Congress decided that eight weeks of work since being sworn in was too much, and despite the fact that our troops need a true funding bill, left Washington to go home and brag about all the money that they got by caving in to the left wing leadership.

So now the dems are having their tantrum. They are saying that the Ambassador cannot serve because he isn't being paid. The government is prohibited from accepting gifts, which includes someones services without being paid. (Stop snickering...I know they don't care about rules or about accepting money) So they want the GAO to tell the President that his Ambassador is breaking the law by being appointed on a recess appointment.

How childish. I would think the Congress could find better things to do that worry about who is leading the critical liaison post with Belgium. So once again, the dems are throwing a fit just to make life hard on the President.

Maybe the solution is to make ALL elected positions in the government unpaid positions, and all the appointed positions, regardless of situation, paid. How do you think that would go over?

The dems have been saying that the GOP was thrown out because they have been dishonest with the American people.

I can't wait for '08.

3 Posts From Readers:

Obob said...

It comes down to his donatiosn that took out Kerry. Throw in the DPOs who will do their dirty work to find "something" to the best of their ability. He committed no crime, just his party line

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

But really to-night I could not get that old foolish child's play out of my head-- Here come three knights out of Spain zyprexa A-courting of your daughter Jane.. A day or two percocet later it was known throughout the town that Zaidee Hooker had sued Adoniram Hotchkiss for breach of promise, and that the damages were laid at five thousand dollars.. She answered his request with another intelligent look and a nod. fioricet..

WomanHonorThyself said...

great analogy...come read some of my latest posts if u can...analyzin Libs with a bit of a different twist my friend!

Other Stuff