You Are Among The Elite!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dems Are Embarassing Themselves

Dems have a long history of trying to simply ignore problems by putting a pretty face on them. Now the dems in D.C. want to eliminate the phrase "global war on terror", and not use the phrase to describe the...well, the global war on terror.

Speaker of State Pelosi, or whatever her title is this week, went to Syria in an attempt to place herself to the world stage. She seems to think that if we just talk nice to the bad guys then they will go away.

I can't even comprehend this lame ignorance enough to comment much upon it. Suffice it to say that Pelosi seems to have a self-inflated image of her position in the world, and the dems are on vacation without passing legislation to fund the troops.

I guess they can rest easy because there is no global war on terror. Sounds as if they are running away from something important.

I don't think a vacation in March is what the voters had in mind when they elected dems for change. After all, they were supposed to have instituted world peace by now.

4 Posts From Readers:

Obob said...

I am beyond words about the recent debacle of words from the democrats. There was a post, but not a word could be written by the bard to express my thoughts. Logic and concept of reality have not fled the democrats, it has run like the french in battle.
Dig the Jack Johnson

WomanHonorThyself said...

didnt she look charming in her little dhimmi hijab!..spit!

Robert said...

Jack Johnson is awesome; glad you like it. My wife introduced me to his music last year. There are a couple of others that are in the same genre, and I guess I need to update my tunes...I only have 2 or 3 on there because most people don't stay long enough to hear the whole loop...lol

The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

They will be their own undoing. They cannot resist acting as they do. Their liberal arrogance forces them to believe that they are the come all and end all which is just the opposite of the truth.

Other Stuff