You Are Among The Elite!

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Rose By Any Other Name.....




"And I think one of the tragedies of the civil rights movement was that the civil rights movement became so court-focused, I think there was a tendency to lose track of the political and organizing activities on the ground that are able to bring about the coalitions of power through which you bring about redistributive change, and in some ways we still suffer from that" - Barak Obama

From "Dreams From My Father", Obama's autobiography - "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists." He chose to associate with Marxists and radicals and today knows that no one cares so he readily admits the fact.


The newest firestorm, and I hope it catches on within the next seven days. Obama has a Marxist philosophy, has had one for his entire life, and desires that legislatures bring about "redistributive change" to equalize the financial possessions of citizens. Do you understand what that means? He wants the governments of the U.S. and the individual states to engage in policies of redistributing wealth and forcing confiscatory tax policy.

Are people so incredibly stupid that this is what they want in America?

4 Posts From Readers:

Marie's Two Cents said...

I just cant believe that ANYONE would vote for someone who tells you to your face that he is going to take things away from you, and YOU WILL LIKE IT!

We are going to put you all under Government control, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

We are going to redistribute your wealth AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

We are going to cut off funding for the Troops in the middle of 2 wars AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

P'Shaw!

We cant afford to be run into the ground by Barack Hussein Obama, Nutty Nancy Pelosi, and Dingey Harry Reid!

VOTE: McCain/Palin

Shaw Kenawe said...

You're wrong, Robert. Sen. Obama is going to surprise you. Just take a deep breath and relax.

PS. Gov. Palin has palled around with Ted Stevens, a convicted felon.

Is she guilty by association?

Robert said...

Shaw! Long time no see, and welcome back to these parts.

Please explain to me how I am wrong. The man laments the failure of the nation to force a redistribution of wealth. HIS words, not mine. Please explain how what he said is not what he said.

Is that a silly rhetorical question? I have had friends in my past that have wond up doing questionable things. I can't help that high school friends acted stupid later in life. Big difference from those with whom I choose to pick as the godparents to my children, or to help me write a book, or to ask for major donations to my campaign.

Stevens is guilty and I make no apologies for him. He should endure whatever punishment is given by the courts fr his misdeeds. I think it terrible that he used his power and influence for criminal acts.

Would you say the same and condemn Ayers?

Anonymous said...

Redistribution comes from his mouth time and again and again....and yet they still don't believe that is what he stands for.

Other Stuff