You Are Among The Elite!

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Hanging at the pool in the rain

A very relaxing holiday weekend. Hanging at the pool in the rain...

4 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

I saw you there Friday, but I think your kids had already moved on. I tried to get your attention but I was too relaxed.

WomanHonorThyself said...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND MY FRIEND! :)

Anonymous said...

Moxiegrrl at moxiegrrrl.com is shutting down her blog. In fact, she shut it down just yesterday I think. And I hadn't been to her blog in well over a year or so. What a heck of a coincidence. I took a quick look and it seems her blog has gone out not with a bang, but with a whimper. Or to paraphrase MacArthur, old blogs never die, they just fade away.

Anyway, when I saw that, it made me think about you because we did some commenting there that seemed to send some people through the roof. I'm referring to Kitt, of course. Queen of the hysterical comment. Always ready to start raging at you or anyone that didn't meet her standards of progressive purity. Good times, good times...

Anyway, I remember I was always kind of impressed by you because you treated moxie real civil on her blog and off, even recommending her blog in your blog roll. But now that I think back, I don't think she ever returned the favor. So it goes.

Anyway, it seems like your blog is going good, so congratulations on that, and it looks like you're also having a good time hanging at the pool.

Robert said...

tm, I have missed you aand wished many time I had an email contact! Things are well here, and I have been a terrible sloth about posting mostly because I have just been enjoying the summer with my kids.

I stopped going to Moxie's a long time ago, but dropped in there jsut a couple of months ago and it seemed a skeleton of what it used to be. She never did return the favor, and tolerated opposite views to drive readership, not because she believed in the expression of opposite viewpoints. At least that was my take on it.

Please drop by again, and often. As soon as the heat picks up here in late July/early August, I will be more home-bound and will be more active here. Also, email me if you like. I lost your email when my pc crashed a while back...

Other Stuff