You Are Among The Elite!

Friday, April 25, 2008

And In The Left Corner, Wearing The Clown Suit....

Bush haters. This phenomenon has reached absurd and childish proportions. It is like a bunch of elementary school kids running around calling each other names. However, in this case one of the morons went to jail, and rightly so.

Laure and Jenna Bush were at the 92nd Street YMCA promoting their new children's book. As they were leaving, so were people who had been there to hear them. One couple, pushing their 18 year old daughter in a wheelchair - the girl has cerebral palsy - was walking out when the moron in question was screaming at Laura and Jenna about Iraq and whatever the other lunatic comments were, and the couple told him to shut up because this wasn't politics, it was about children and books.

The moron punched the girl in the wheelchair. A girl with cerebral palsy who couldn't walk into the YMCA or to the car. Incredible.


So I have been sick this week, still am. A terrible sinus infection that resulted in a shot to my butt and three scrips and still not over it. I was also interviewed for that position I talked about last week, and tonight will be enjoying a Birmingham Baron's baseball game....tomorrow also!

4 Posts From Readers:

Shaw Kenawe said...

Hope you feel better real soon.

Sinus infections are teh suck!

Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

How about a big bowl of spicy Chinese Hot and Sour soup?
That will make you get up and shout!

Anonymous said...

Awww, sorry to hear you are sick Robert. Hope you are feeling better soon. I'd cook you some soup, but take it from my hubby, you are better off without it! LOL

This post annoys me because people can't pick the right times and circumstances to protest and speak out. I'm glad I wasn't there, because I probably would have clocked him if that were my daughter!!

Robert said...

Trust me Jen, while my daughter is not in a wheelchair, if some moron even thought about hitting her then I would be the one carted off to jail. Many of us dads say that, but I promise you this guy would have been hospitalized for several days.

DD2, I am considering snorting that Hot and Sour and clean these sinuses out...the infection may be gone, but the congestion remains and I have had a headache for about seven days now.

Other Stuff