You Are Among The Elite!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Testing Again

Reliability Test

11 Posts From Readers:

Robert said...

And it was not only posted in about 60 seconds but I got a confirmation email.

I have found a new way to post far more often than I have int he past...

Maybe that won't run any of you away....lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Another tool to feeding blogger addiction! Actually, I can see how posting on the fly could end up being an advantage in that postings don't have to wait until you get home,etc. Might end up giving you more family time... of course, you know your wife is gonna want one too! :)

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Robert said...

Rocky, she got one before I did. We were out of town when my phone met an untimely demise and headed for the AT&T store. They had a feal on them - $199 with $100 cash back, and that was cheaper than replacing the phone I had!

We walked out of there with her new Blackberry, and me having her used phone.

I got jealous and talked myself into getting one on Valentine's Day which was the last day of the special. We just counted them as valentine's presents! She is the one who keyed me to Mobile Blogging yesterday while we were couch potatoes...

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! I do find it humorous how some of us have to justify a purchase and how much we're saving and how we can use the item to save time and money. Hubby and I went through this week long marathon of justifications before we purchased laptops.
Our kids (who are grown), they pick up some new gadget and say, "This was so cool, so I bought it."
I had been looking at a Blackberry but I have arthritis in my fingers and I can't see the key pad! My eyes are so bad, I ended up getting a 17" laptop just so I can see the screen. I'll have arm muscles like Popeye from lugging it around!

Robert said...

Connie and I both bought laptops two years ago for work. It took some convincing to do it, but with the kids needing the computer for school and Myspace (of course) and both of us needing it for some work at home, one desktop no longer met our needs. We spent more time arguing over computer time than we did bathroom time and hot water...lol.

My kids, despite my best efforts, are spoiled. They are also the "Look what I got" type, and have yet to experience the cutting coupons to buy groceries phase of life. The oldest one starts college in the fall, so she will have a rude awakening...

I always had to choose between eating and cold beer in college.....

Anonymous said...

"I always had to choose between eating and cold beer in college....."
Thank God for that youthful metabolism that allowed for all the alcohol consumption! Of course "food" in my time would have been pizza and burgers which was cheap food then.

Robert said...

When I was in college Domino's Pizza was the cheapest and most cardboard-like creation. It was manna from heaven to a bunch of frat guys with cold beer and hunger...I think a medioum pizza was about $5, but I guess it isn;t much more today. We pitched in dolalr bills and received a slice for each dollar. It took me a while to catch on to the fact that the guy collecting the money was making about $2.50 per pizza...lol.

Stupid freshman.

Anonymous said...

So, what's that guy CEO of now? He had a great marketing plan; take a bunch of hungry, slightly buzzed college guys with other things on their minds and... make a few bucks.
Me. I think I'm a little bit older and I was in an area where we got New York style pizza, freshly made and a large was like $6.
Eat your heart out, frat boy! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great!? I've really fallen behind the times. I haven't found reason to replace this old Dell yet, but maybe soon.

I was still using an old LG phone, with the black & white LCD display until two months ago when I was forced to change because of network updates.

I'll shoot you an e-mail tonight, after I've made my rounds.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you've joined the 21st century robert. i've been in it for so long, the blackjack (finally got rid of my blackberry and went to a BETTER phone LOL) is strictly for business now. i refuse to use the business tool for something i do for me. makes it seem too much like work. oh well...

Other Stuff