You Are Among The Elite!

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Have Had Too Much Free Time Today...

...and have been taking some time to catch up on some blog reading. As I did so I came across a post from Otto that reminds me of dcades past. It includes a speech made by former Prime Minister John Howard, and breaks down the case ofr remaining steadfast in our beliefs. It shows, briefly, why the conservative minds of our time knew who they were and who we are as nations.

Please go HERE and read it.

1 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

I believe the both right and left can get behind some of what PM Howard has to say. I think it's a bit arrogant to assume that only the conservatives want to preserve values and that all leftist ideas will lead to some sort of militant Islamic victory. I believe much more could and would be accomplished in this country if we stop drawing lines in the sand with this "my way or the highway" mentality and actually draw together as Americans ALL concerned with preserving and protecting our country.

Other Stuff