You Are Among The Elite!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Almost Here...






I know it has been a slow week, with work and the holiday and all. I haven't posted anything since Monday. However, this is only changing because we are about 26 hours and 15 minutes from the top sports event of the entire year.

I thought I would share this with you...


2 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Robert. Glad to hear Auburn won. I always root for them because I have a dear friend who lives in Birmingham and whose husband went to Auburn. Their two boys are rabid Tiger fans AND Red Sox and Patriot fans.

Next year, SEVEN!

Tonight the Pats play for their 11th straight win against the Philadelphia "Iggles" [locals' name for the Eagles].

Hope your holiday was peaceful and filled with love, family, and great food.

Robert said...

Thank you Shaw! I haven't gotten around to updating this post today.

You never know, I may know you friend..what year would he have been at Auburn? I am just a few miles south of Birmingham in Shelby County.

My holiday was typically busy and streesful, but worth every moment. I hope ours was also exceptional.

Other Stuff