You Are Among The Elite!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Join The Debate At Jenn's Journey

If you haven't visited Jenn yet, please do so now! There is a really interesting debate. I should say that there are several debates, but this one is good.

If you choose not to join, at least drop by and catch up. It will show what conservatives find so frustrating - The intellectual dishonesty and the belligerence of the left.

I know that we have a little mutual admiration society going on, but when under attack, you have to join forces.

3 Posts From Readers:

Obob said...

I will stop, I digging the banter of late

Dardin Soto said...

I agree Robert,... I am enjoying the back and forth there as well,... the barbs between you and some other blogger are priceless (ha!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link over to my place. Ya know I think we actually scared shaw and tom out of there. When Religion popped up, they flew away like the moonbats they are.

I was loving the comments personally.

Other Stuff