You Are Among The Elite!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Know I Have Been Absent

Life has been crazy the last couple of weeks, and I have been absent from my own blog. For that I apologize.

My real job has been a burden lately because of a comprehensive restructuring of my department, and assuming more responsibility. My second job as a university instructor has picked up with the opening of a new campus.

Throw in there spring break for the kids, a trip to the inlaws for an extended weekend, and some time spent with one on my old police partners who just came back from Irag, and I haven't had time to even weed my yard.

I have not given up here, so please check in and I will be back as soon as I can with regular additions.

I have been visiting other blogs, so I guess there has been a little posting fatigue too. It gets depressing trying to preach to liberal brick walls.

0 Posts From Readers:

Other Stuff