You Are Among The Elite!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time Flies By

I didn't realize that it has been almost a week since I posted. Nothing wrong here, life is jsut really busy. I have a huge project at work that is taking alot of time, and last week I started teaching a new college class, so my free time isn't free right now.

I will take a moment and talk about the campaign fund raising "news" this week. It seems as if Hillary is in the lead on the left, and Romney pulled off $23 million or something from the right. It says so much about our society that advertising and money is the most important thing in campaigns, instead of ideas and principles.

Despite the success of Romney and Gulliani's lead in the GOP polling, we are still seeking a real conservative cadidate. There is a poll (but I can't remember for the life of me which one it is) that if Fred Thompson announces a candidacy, he immediately takes 14% away from Gulliani.

The GOP field isn't set just yet, and Newt is around the corner. My prediction is that if/when he announces, the political world will be shocked at the results.

1 Posts From Readers:

The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Agreed with the Newt thought. I also like Thompson. It would not bother me to see these two run as a ticket with either as the head of the ticket and the other as VP. Both are strong conservatives who will stear the party back to Reagan conservatism where it belongs!

Other Stuff