You Are Among The Elite!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Yours Truly Has Been Spotlighted!

I received notice a couple of days ago that Conservative Commentary will be spotlighted as Blog of the Month this Sunday. Please drop by: The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth on Sunday, 4 February too see what they have to say. I will have to do the same, because they haven't told me that part.

We may not be setting the world on fire here (By we, I mean me and all of YOU too!) but we have a great little space here, I think. Many thanks to our new found friends at The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth. I have added them to my daily click list! Thanks to all of you for making us noticed! I couldn't do it without you guys, especially when you drop in to help me debate my two nemesis, BB and Nicho.
May not blog for a couple of days. I have a ton of work to catch up on this weekend, and my wife is going out of town for a business trip, so we will probably go shopping and dinner tomorrow night. I will definitely be on Sunday to receive our pats on the back!

5 Posts From Readers:

Obob said...

Dude, just keeping hitting them hard, eventually the ground game will run them down and force errors

Marie's Two Cents said...

Robert,

Never fear, we all have our moonbats that hang out on our blogs, I guess they like us or they wouldnt be hanging around even when they get thier butts stomped lol.

Congrats on beings Ken's Blog of the Month :-)

WomanHonorThyself said...

Congrads my friend!..well deserved!

Dardin Soto said...

Robert,
Nice to see you get your Kudos. And thanks for bringing to light yet another great Blog. Terrific work my friend, i look forward to catching up with your postings... :)

Robert said...

T-P! Where have you been! Hope all is well!

Don't be such a stranger..I have been looking for you!

Other Stuff