You Are Among The Elite!

Monday, February 19, 2007

McCain Issues Bold Statement

Here is the story.

John McCain said that he does not support Roe v. Wade. We need more people to take such a strong stand.

McCain wants to be President. He considers himself a Reagan republican, but I don't think he is. He waffles too much on issues that matters, despite his stance on Roe. That being said, the country needs more people who are willing to swim upstream against conventional wisdom and what the activist left wants to see. I applaud Senator McCain, and hope his courage is infectious.

3 Posts From Readers:

The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

He has been a sof pro lifer but this is his first real vocal opposition.

Thanks for the referance of him NOT being a Reagan Republican. The only resemblance of that is that he was a Republican when Reagan was President and that is about where it ends!

WomanHonorThyself said...

ah so who is our candidate?..wanna run?..lol..good posting!

Dardin Soto said...

I wonder why we conservatives insist on impaling ourselves to the mercy of issues like abortion,...
It is such a non-starter and a non-winner, no matter which angle you spring from.
I pick my battles,... and on this I choose not to battle. My love of liberties trumps my moral compass on this one,... Goverment out of my life, my pocker, my school and my woman's womb.
The day Rebublicans drop the "moral" issues of the platform and stick to small government, limited taxes and individual freedoms is the day the left will tremble,... in the meantime we keep sticking our foot in the mud.... (sigh...)

Other Stuff