You Are Among The Elite!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Has Passed, Hope It Was Merry!

Alas, another yuletide sent to the history books. Between my better half and I, a hundred hours shopping. We stayed up until 2:00 am Monday because we never learn. We slept a mere 3 1/2 hours before being awakened by my five year old screaming "Dadda, come look! Santa was here!" Then, about 10 minutes later, the living room appeared to have been struck by a nuclear blast.

And it was worth every minute and every penny!

A remote controlled dinosaur, a couple of "North Face" jackets, a new guitar for a teen, and dozens of other things brought smiles and screams all around. Family there, both real family and the neighbors who might as well be, and tons of food.

I guess it was a typical America Christmas. It was wonderful and I wished we could have a day like it every month or so. But then I guess it wouldn't be as special. I hope all of you had as wonderful as day as I did.

2 Posts From Readers:

Brooke said...

I'm glad yours was happy!

msliberty said...

Happy, belated, Christmas to you, Robert. I'm glad to read that you had a peaceful celebration!

Other Stuff