You Are Among The Elite!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So What Do You Think About The New Look?

Let Me Know!

5 Posts From Readers:

Obob said...

very friendly

Anonymous said...

They say if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...

OK, seriously though, the blue color for your text has to go. Go with the standard black. Your background is white. You gotta go with black type. It will make it easier to read.

Robert said...

Ok, TM, as requested. I need to tweak some things, but with this new blogger beta thing I am trying to work my way around. It is mych more drag and drop oriented, and saves me tons of time trying to change colors in CSS and learn all the html tags.

Dardin Soto said...

I dig it!.. very lean and easy on the eye,... by the way I'm putting up the finishing touches on my blog roll, welcome to the list !

Robert said...

Thanks TP! I am humbly honored and graciously accept!

Other Stuff