You Are Among The Elite!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

You Are Not Going Blind, and Your Computer is Fine

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR TELEVISION, err….COMPUTER MONITOR!  I have a new toy and I am not through playing with it!

Things will return to “normal” shortly!  Watch out for the wet paint as you leave….

5 Posts From Readers:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

OhMyGawd!:) Never give a kid a crayon in a wallpaper factory!:)

billie said...

i like the gray/burgundy look. very classy. ditch the blue and orange font and you are in business. unless of course you don't like it. :)

Ellie said...

i agree with betmo - ditch the blue and orange font. it reminds me too much of the Mets. GO YANKEES! :) otherwise, its nice.

Robert said...

Orange and Blue are the colors of my alma mater, Auburn University. I thought I might find some passive tones of those colors, but no luck so far.

I will continue to experiment, but will gladly take suggestions.....

Robert said...

LOL, BB. Thanks again!

Other Stuff