You Are Among The Elite!

Monday, September 04, 2006

A New Blog With a Familiar Title

A blog that has become one of my favorites, if not the favorite, is Beltway Bastard. He is fairly liberal, but not as much as he might think. He has been linked on the right for a while, and I am sure all of you have visited.

His better half, The Beltway Bitch, has entered the blogosphere, and I claimed the honor of being the first to post. Please take a minute and visit. I think she will be an active and passionate blogger, although you should gird yourself for battle before clicking.

It is early, I haven't even finished a cup of coffee yet, but I wanted to get this up and spread the word.

7 Posts From Readers:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Pay attention to her! You MIGHT learn something!:)

Hey....I clicked your "Email Me" and it took me to a Bellsouth search page. ???

Drop me a line at dpraay@gmail.com if you find a moment.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fray, Beltway Bitch.

An observation: Be they Republican or Democrat, all women seem to enjoy the moniker of "bitch". My wife also enjoys this title and uses the pre-defined acronym:
Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself

Robert you are attaching more liberals than conservatives to your site...lol

Robert said...

I know Nicho...I should show you guys that I have a real desire for some (reasonably) intelligent debate, plus if I bash liberals to a conservative audience, I don't get near the reaaction....lol.

Like I posted before, one can find blgs of similar mind everywhere. I only post those that seem to have a reasonable perspective...well, mostly. Patricia is way too emotionally liberal, but I occasionally pull a chain or two there so I linked it.

Robert said...

Due, what are you talking about?! I am married! Warnings are not necessary, I am full aware of the minefields when I enter them. I don't always understand them, but I now where they are!

Plus, no offense intended, I don;t even know how much she drinks, but i do know she isn't a Reaganite...It was mostly jsut a play of what I wrote about you. I thought it was cute....

Netter said...

Ha! I do drink some of the kool aid some of the time!
Thanks for the link!

and I did like some things about Reagan.

Robert said...

My pleasure ma'am. Free speech is a basic value here. Liked some things about Reagan? We are talking about the same one, right? LOL

See, there is hope for you yet...

Obob said...

good find

Other Stuff