You Are Among The Elite!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Take This Fun Quiz

I found a political compass quiz on a site that was linked from Moxiegrrrl who is a counterpart on the left. I suppose that I should avoid charges of plagiarism, but I can't find the original link again. If I can, I will edit and cite it for you.

In the meantime, take two minutes and take the quiz. It originates in the UK, so the results are not exactly labeled lib or conservative, but you can understand it easily. Also, you answer one of four choices, and I found that the standard options don't exactly match how I would answer some of the questions. It isn't anything that is invaluable to hold someone to their positions, but it is interesting.

2 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

Hello Robert.

Yeah, that was a good test, although my results,

"Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.46"

are so completely middle of the road, that I'm almost embarassed to admit to it. I don't know if that means I am more middle of the road than I thought, or if it is a reflection of a different perspective of politics over in the U.K. As I am sure you noticed, they had no questions on how you felt about the 2nd amendment, but that is because they don't have a right to bear arms anymore.

Oh well. How did you score?

Very respectfully,

TM

Robert said...

My score was +5.25 for the first, and I don't remember the second. I will take it again. I tried to post the gif of my results, but the .gif wouldn't save.

I was solidly in the upper right quadrant, in the same line as Ms. Thatcher, but not as far to the upper right.

TM, you get run over in the middle of the road! :-) Some of the answers weren't really applicable to the question.

Other Stuff