You Are Among The Elite!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

President Bush's Poll Numbers Jump

An opinion dymamics poll conducted June 13-14 found a 40% approval rating for the President. A huge jump came from republicans, whose support rose from 71% to 82%.

An aside here - This is not enough to raise the GOP standing among its base;indeed, the GOP has defied conservative principles and the will of the country on immigration. I have the sinking feeling that the party will continue this path, and don't realize that this issue alone will cost us control.

This poll counters some left wing sources (mostly blogs) who tout a drop after Zawqari's death.

7 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Are you suggesting that MoxieGrrrl could possibly be trying to "tout a drop after Zawqari's death"? For shame... ;-)

Speaking of which, Kitt has gone postal on me. Again. Sigh. There is just no pleasing that one...

But the rising numbers on Bush's approval levels are a good thing. IMHO.

Very respectfully,

TM

Robert said...

Kitt...(sigh)


Email me please.

Robert said...

That was for you, TM.

Anonymous said...

And your source of the poll is who again?

Oh.

Nevermind. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hello Robert.

I'm going to have to hold off on the e-mail for a while. I've gotta delete a few personel accounts that are becoming overrun with spam and what not, and then go create some new ones.

Very respectfully,

TM

Anonymous said...

Hello Nicho.

HEY! Was that poll comment a dig at me??? ;-) LOL!

Yeah, I suppose those posts I put up a MoxieGrrrl's site were kinda dull. But that is what happens when you try to parse the facts out of polls. Not exactly the most scintillating of topics.

But speaking of which, a poster named "Schwarzmann" had a set of polls that were spot on good.

Very respectfully,

TM

Robert said...

No problem, TM. I merely requested it because you don't have a profile on the blog, and I thought it might be nice to have a contact. No spam, I promise.

At your convenience, or desire sir.

Other Stuff