You Are Among The Elite!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

WELCOME TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WEB

Thanks for coming, and please post as much and as often as you wish. Here I will offer simple observations and commentary on the events of the day, and issues of our time. Post serious, non-serious, rabidly incoherent, or as vacuous as you wish. For those on the left who will detect a substantial rise in your blood pressure, rest assured that I will not delete your posts - as has been done to me on several left wing sites. Debate is encouraged, perspectives welcomed, and analogies shattered. One caveat - hatred, violence, criminal, or libelous speech will be sent to the recycle bin. I don't believe in political correctness, but I do believe in civil debate and respectable behavior.

Other than that, come back often and rip me open!

0 Posts From Readers:

Other Stuff