You Are Among The Elite!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Alito to be confirmed today

Today is the day that President Bush will have his day in the sun. Of all the Presidential powers, appointing Justices to the U.S. Supreme Court is the longest lasting and probably most important. Samuel Alito is a competent, intelligent judge, and will have a significant impact on the court. Of course, the Roe people are having a cow over the nomination. I fail to understand why some people cannot see past a single issue. of course, I don't understand why some people find it socially redeeming to kill children either.


I was happy to see the President outspoken on the NSA story also. There is no need to apologize or fear protecting the public. The polls show that this is a non-issue. I hope the libs continue to cry loud, long, and wacky.....give them as much air time as we can! In fact, but an XM radio subscription for every person who is conservative or independent. Tune it to Air America and we will have landslide republican elections for the next century....

1 Posts From Readers:

Robert said...

I correct my slight error...it was the committe vote, not the full senate vote...I apologize for not being mroe specific.

Other Stuff